Since forever I have written in a journal....the pen and paper kind. But since the world is a changing place (and it's much easier to type than write and I'm just plain that lazy) I've decided to jump on the blog world. I'm not convinced that I have anything super meaningful or inspirational to say for others, however I think I will be glad to have a running history of my own current thoughts on the world and the way I see it when I'm older.
There are many bloggers who have come before me and I'm inspired daily by many of those bloggers. If I end up inspiring someone along the way, it will be what they call collateral damage of the positive type:) I don't aspire to out-do anyone or to convince anyone to adopt my views on politics or religion. I don't think I will blog my every life event, however I've been know to include far too many details at times.
So maybe I should start off with a little explanation to myself about myself. Isn't that a funny thought? Regardless....I spent some time running today and I couldn't help but let my mind wander. How else to get through treadmill running...gross. During this particular mind wander, I was trying to wrap my head around how different our self-image is versus how others view us. I still can't quite figure out why that is...why there is a such a difference in these views? I'm positive I am not the only person in this boat. And I'm even more positive we all fall victim to a society with self-image issues. I will work on this self-image discrepancy and report back. It's always good to feel accountable for something..plus that's where change happens. Ok...I am on a huge tangent and if you are still reading, you must like to read:)
I'm currently in my final year of school (FINALLY!). I'm finishing up my graduate degree in Physical Therapy...a forever dream almost come true. And by forever...I mean since high school, which feels like forever ago. I'm in clinical rotations in different settings and I'm a bit surprised at how much I really love it. I haven't come across a setting in this field that I haven't liked yet. So I'm happy to know I will always love my job, however some days more than others. T-minus 3 months until I start my final rotation in the sunshine state:) Florida here I come. More about that in the future. I'm in a bit of transition phase....leaning more towards real adulthood than ever before. Both exciting and terrifying as it is, I'm looking forward to closing the school-days chapter of my story and moving onto a new stage. I fully intend to share all my hiccups and roadbumps and fall flat-on-my-face moments along the way...cause that's my style.
Okkkk...This seems like enough for post numero uno. I've had much on my mind lately so expect some continued posts real soon. The future tangents I shall get on will be my view of the world and my thoughts/feelings on my own world. I'll be sure to share some funny stories and some sappy stories. I have a close family and a tiny cat and much of my stories/pictures will include them. I like adventures and traveling...there might be some of that too. And I can get nostalgic and emotional and serious sometimes...expect that to show up here and everywhere. I just plan to explain the world from my view, through my lens, from my perch over here in Wisconsin. Hold on folks...it's bound to get interesting sooner or later. :)
Have a wonderful end of the week!
<3 JennaB
<----There's the kitty I talked about. Elsie the great :)
And I'll introduce my lovely niece. Reese the
cutest:) Don't worry...there will be about a million and five more pics
and stories about her.
----->


No comments:
Post a Comment